Cal fans, what do you think? Vote now!
Cal is currently 4-3 after beating Utah, with 5 games left to play, what will be the Final Record for Cal Football 2011?
- 8-4 Cal wins against all the bad teams and ASU in a thriller, but still lose to Stanford (34%, 12 Votes)
- 7-5 Cal beats all the bad teams (UCLA, WSU, and OSU) and loses to good teams (Stanford and ASU) (31%, 11 Votes)
- 6-6, Cal just barely gets to a bowl. Loss at Stanford and ASU, then one of UCLA, WSU, and OSU (26%, 9 Votes)
- 9-3 Cal wins out! This means that Cal will have dashed the hopes of the Cardinal's National Championship Game hopes and beat a Good ASU team (9%, 3 Votes)
- 5-7, this is close to impossible considering UCLA, WSU, and OSU are on the schedule, but I'm a Nega Bear (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 35