Here is an injury report for tonight’s game between the California Golden Bears and the Washington State Cougars. Mind you, the Cal injury report is based around Hunter Hewitt’s Cal blog over at SF Gate. The Cougars report is based on USA Today’s posting earlier this morning. The game is slated to kick off just after 1:00pm PT today and will air on the Pac-12 Network.
Washington State Cougars
- OUT: S Darius Lemora (Foot), DE Logan Mayes (Transfer)
- QUESTIONABLE: T Jacob Saydel (Leg)
- PROBABLE: DB Daquawn Brown (Undisclosed), QB Connor Halliday (Leg)
California Golden Bears
- OUT: LB Nathan Broussard (knee), DT Austin Clark (knee), RG Matt Cochran (ankle), DT Mustafa Jalil (knee), LB/DE Chris McCain (Dismissed from Team), DE Brennan Scarlett (hand), SS Avery Sebastian (Achilles), DE Sione Sina (knee)
- QUESTIONABLE: WR Maurice Harris (Shoulder), CB Kameron Jackson (Ankle)
- PROBABLE: RT Steven Moore (Head), RB Khaifani Muhammad (Head)
NOTE: This may change before game time, as we do not have any inside information and have not gotten an injury report from the Cal Bears or the Washington State Cougars.
It’s going to be a fun game. Both teams are looking for a win today as this game could equal a definite bowl birth for the Cougars (who are looking for their first post-season team since 2003), meanwhile the Bears need to win this one to have a shot at post-season play. More importantly, Cal needs this win to keep hope alive that this season will be worth.
Come back here for some post game thoughts and analysis tomorrow.