Our Cal Golden Bears are set to play in their fifth game of the season, as they continue their 2013 Pac-12 campaign. They lost last week to the second-ranked Oregon Ducks 55-16. Today’s game, is against the Washington State Cougars. The game pits Mike Leach against his former offensive coordinator, Sonny Dykes. The game is all set for a 1:00pm start from beautiful Memorial Stadium, live on the Pac-12 Networks.
The game is being streamed live and legally on the Pac-12′s website, though you’ll have to provide authentication that your cable provider both carries the network, and that you’re subscribed to it. You can do so by simply logging into your cable provider’s website, through the Pac-12′s video player.
I will be watching from the Memorial Stadium stands.But, for those of you who would prefer to watch the game in the friendly confines of a bar, here are 12 amazing bars in the Bay Area (according to me, your resident connoisseur of all things alcohol) that will definitely be showing the UC Berkeley-Oregon game today.This list is not an end-all, and they aren’t ranked in order of preference. There are plenty of other places that you could go, however these are just the places I’ve either been to or I’ve heard only good things about. If you have any other suggestions, please place them in the comment section below.
Keep in mind, these are not the only spots where they show the Pac-12 Network or the only place to find the Cal game:
12. Pappy’s Grill and Sports Bar (2367 Telegraph Ave-between Channing Way & Durant Ave), Berkeley
11. Sneakers Pub and Grill (1163 San Carlos Ave), San Carlos
7. Zeke’s Bar (600 3rd St- between Brannan St & Townsend St), San Francisco
3. Kezar Pub (770 Stanyan St- between Beulah St & Waller St), San Francisco
2. Underdogs (1824 Irving St- between 19th Ave & 20th Ave), San Francisco
1. Danny Coyles (668 Haight St-between Pierce St & Steiner St), San Francisco