Here is an injury report for tonight’s game between the California Golden Bears and the UCLA Bruins. Mind you, the Cal injury report is based around Hunter Hewitt’s Cal blog over at SF Gate. The Bruins report is based on USA Today’s posting earlier this morning. The game is slated to kick off just after 7:30pm PT today and will air on ESPN 2.
- OUT: CB John Johnson (shoulder), DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa (hip), CB Marcus Rios (illness), S Dietrich Riley (retirement), WR Kenny Walker (back), T Torian White (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE: DL Eli Ankou (knee), RB Roosevelt Davis (foot), DL Ellis McCathy (undisclosed), DL Brandon Tuilaupupu (knee), DL Ian Taubler (concussion)
- DOUBTFUL: RB Jordon James (ankle
California Golden Bears
- OUT: C Chris Adcock (knee), LB Nathan Broussard (knee), DT Austin Clark (knee), RG Matt Cochran (ankle), DT Mustafa Jalil (knee), LB Jalen Jefferson (head), LB Chris McCain (dismissed), CB Stefan McClure (knee), DE Brennan Scarlett (hand), SS Avery Sebastian (Achilles), DE Sione Sina (knee), Joel Willis (head)
- PROBABLE: WR Maurice Harris (shoulder), CB Kameron Jackson (ankle), LB Jalen Jefferson (neck), RB Khaifani Muhammad (head)