There are a lot of readers, that check Golden Bear Lair everyday, however, there are only a few of you that comment. There could be a few reasons for this but my hope is to eliminate one of those reasons with this page.
In July 2011, Fansided.com (the network behind Golden Bear Lair) upgraded to a much needed, new comment system. However, at first it had a few issues as it was getting worked into our servers and into our systems. Now, it is fully functional and is a very easy and a smooth system to use.
How to Comment:
It looks like this, at the bottom of every post:
Let me explain it to you:
- First- type in your comment on whatever article and click “post as” and then a new window will open and you will have a couple of options. It will look like this:
- If you have a Twitter, Google (Gmail, Google+, Youtube, etc.), Facebook, Linked-In, or Open-ID account you can simply login using that account that is already setup. HOWEVER, there are some you that will not want to or cannot do this because you don’t want to use your account or you don’t have any of those account. In that case proceed to 3.
- Create a LiveFyre account. This is really simple and doesn’t sell your info to the world.
- When creating a LiveFyre account; simply create a username and password and give them your email. That’s it! If you want to type in your website or name you can do that also but it is not required. Here is what the create a livefyre screen looks like:
- Then simply, post your comment. And if you have “cookies” enabled in your browser you won’t even need to remember this information.
- NOTE: If you do use your Facebook or Twitter as your login—IT WILL NOT POST TO YOUR FEED UNLESS YOU INDICATE YOU WANT THAT.